Tuesday, March 27, 2012

recent realizations

1.  There's no time like complete family time.  Having my brother in town this weekend made me realize how much I miss our family being together.  It's always the happiest of times.  Except for when my brother still calls me the same names as when I was five.
2.  Mad Men is amazing.  And if you're not watching it, you had better jump on this bandwagon NOW.  Seriously, what is stopping you?  There are handsomes, babes, debauchery, adultery, and the tough social/political issues of the day.  All while everyone looks perfectly polished and dapper.  Something for everyone!
3.  I know most people will disagree with me on this, but I love the way Portuguese sounds.  I watch Adrift last night and fell in love with that language.  
4.  Vacations are just as necessary as hard work in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment