Thursday, September 1, 2011

fall

.
Fall is my favorite season. And although I am back in Los Angeles, where the season isn't nearly as beautiful as it is on the East Coast (see above image), it still means droopy sweaters, boots with socks, pumpkin beer, and extra blankets. The one good thing about Fall in Los Angeles, is that the changing of the leaves lasts until early December, since it takes much longer here.
I knew I would miss my favorite time of year on the East Coast, so in October I am taking a week long trip to New York to take it all in, see old friends and make the ultimate decision if I want to go back East permanently, this time next year. I have a longing for it, but it is also a big decision to make, and I don't know if I'm adult enough yet to really go through with living so far away from my family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment