3. Visit a couple more states I've never been to, maybe a country. Sadly, I did not go anywhere new, but Chicago is in my future in 2014, and if I'm lucky so is a new country.
7. Buy an espresso machine and make more coffee at home! Didn't happen. Not even close
12. Do more freelance work. Unfortunately, I only got two pieces freelanced this year. But to be fair I've been busy studying for the GRE
13. Take French II, again. Again, the option in my head was to either start studying for the GRE or get back into French. French lost.
16. Go to Palm Springs in the summertime.
19. Bake at least five cakes. The last two times I made cakes they seemed to go horribly wrong, but I will not be discouraged! Nope, not even close.
24. Ride a scooter (the motorized kind!).
17 of 24 aint so bad in my opinion. 25 to do before 26 coming soon!