Monday, April 11, 2011

23

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
1. I've never met an adult with smaller hands than mine.
2. I can type 92 wpm.
3. I've lived in Los Angeles (specifically the San Fernando Valley) my whole life, except for two years of college where I lived in Boston.
4. I'm not a big fan of being constantly connected. For this reason I have a very simple cell phone that just calls & texts.
5. I skipped kindergarten, which is why I'm always the youngest. Always.
6. I'm mostly outgoing and loud, except when it comes to boys I'm crushing on.
7. I can roll my tongue and I'm double jointed.
8. The only countries I've ever been to are the U.S. and Mexico.
9. I'm afraid of insects.
10. I need 8-9 hours of sleep a night or I'm a mess.
11. Charm works on me, if you're good at it.
12. I love the romance of the old; I love old architecture, design and fashion.
13. If it were up to me I would have french macaroons and coffee ice cream every day.
14. I miss my dog Frankie immensely when I'm not around him, especially if someone brings him up.
15. I'm not sure if I've ever truly been in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment