Thursday, February 13, 2014

instagram life wayyyy late-ly: october-present

........... ..............

looking like a dummy walking around my bb's neighborhood; few things i love more than ice cream
Joshua Tree trip; thanksgiving was swell
black friday was brutal at the kickboxing studio; natural history museum trip!
pretty ceiling; bb's bday
Santa oh Santa; the Lakers continue to break my heart
we always find a way to match; New Years lovin
just after midnight; how i spent New Years day
birthday smiles; birthday beauties
my favorite birthday gift from my favorite boy; pretties
obviously 25 looks good on me; got a new job so i got treated to cake!
Griffith Park hike; new bookshelf at the apartment
the only reason Super Bowl Sunday was good; super into my new pants
yo, i need a haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment